Friday, November 11, 2016

(GS LRC) November Books of the Month - I Love My Grandma [and] Grandpa

Related image

How does your love for your grandparents compare to the other things you love? Acclaimed author David Bedford and illustrator Brenna Vaughan teamed up to produce two charming hardcover picture books that feature sweet and precious simple short stories brimming full of comfort, fun, love, and life lessons that not only children but also multi-generation family members can enjoy. 

19755471

I Love My Grandpa was published first in 2013 and shows the title character gently encouraging Little Bear to be brave enough to overcome his fear by being an example and teaching him independence at a young age.

Image result for i love my grandma bedford

After the undeniable success of I Love My Grandpa, I Love My Grandma was published just last year. The story starts out with Grandma Hedgehog wanting to have a yummy picnic with her Little Hedgehog who loves to play hide and seek so he decides to play a trick. He hides from her! Of course, Grandma knows where he’s hiding but pretends that she doesn’t.


Remember how much you cherish your own grandparents by reading these certified bestsellers available at the Grade School LRC fREADom Hub! 

Image result for grandparents gif

No comments:

Post a Comment